Jae Oh, GH2 Benefits owner and Executive Chairman of Great Humanity Healthcare Foundation would like to extend an open invitation (yes its free to the public!) to an additional Expo being held in Ann Arbor at Briarwood Mall on September 29th. The Great Humanity Healthcare Fund (GHHF) was founded because of one statistic: 60% of bankruptcies are not from credit card or mortgage related debt; they are due to healthcare costs. The Expos are to provide the public with health and wellness information and all proceeds will be contributed to GHHF. Please click on the link below for more information.
- Starting this Weekend (Friday Nov 30th) At Theatre Nova! Its The Elves and the Schumachers
- Tasty Bakery Accepting Holiday Orders!
- Congratulations to Mota Thai Yoga! Named Best of Ann Arbor for Sports and Recreation Instruction for 2018
- West Huron Sculptors – First Friday Ypsilanti Art Crawl
- Hot New Play Coming to Theatre Nova! THE STONE WITCH! October 19 – November 11, 2018